Sunday, March 25, 2007

Hallo Thar


Hey people.

I did it...I made one of these things. I can't wait for all the amazing comments "welcome to Bloggerdom" and the like. It'll make me feel so special. Heres the deal. I haven't wanted a blog until now for a few reasons, the biggest being that haven't had the net until now (thats a good reason). The second is that most people who start these things post once then forget about it two months later. The third is that, especially within Christian circles, I find that there is an immense pressure to sound smart when we post. Just so you know, I don't plan to find a solution to existentialism or solve world hunger on this thing. I just want to write about some of the stuff I think about. That may be deep, but it may be about the type of Mini Wheats I like too (regular frosted). So there you have it. I also realized that I do like to keep in touch with friends, and since everyone has a blog and a wierd type of connection to other people through it, I might as well not miss out on that.

Oh yeah -I know the pic is on Betty's blog but I like it..Note the intensity on Matty's face

3 comments:

betty said...

jonny! I peed when I saw that picture...good ole hawaii...that and the look on your face...shoot!
way to bite it...

Bonnie said...

Well, well...if it isn't the long lost Jono. Can I just say that I am very pleased that you are joining us in the "bloggerdom" and that I also love regular frosted mini-wheats (they're actually my fav cereal) and that I look forward to hearing what you're up to these days. Its been too long. Miss ya buddy.
Anyway...welcome!
-Bons-

kathleen said...

Jahnavan...
i'll admit, at first i was like...yah right, i'm not a regularly checked blog...and then i saw it.
alexander.
thanks bud...
excited to read your thoughts...
lol lol jk jk ttyl brb
love yah,
alex