Thursday, June 14, 2007

Facebook Made me Do it




Sorry Peeps. Lets be honest here, cause thats what this is about. I've failed the blogging world, and i'm not going to make any excuses for my lack of responsibility (like that I was in Italy or without internet for a month or working...) Lets face it (see what I did there), its facebook's fault. Nobody probably even reads this thing anymore. If you do, give me a shout and ill keep posting. Actually Ill probably keep posting regardless. Moving on.


The last while has been good. Italy is fantastic; I highly recommend it, but not if you want a relaxing time - there is just too much to see. A highlight for me was in the South, a little town called Sorrento just south of Naples. Kathleen and i found a nice little campground and set up shop for a while there. It was good. Wherever we went we seemed to run into Dora the Explorer, as you can see I shared a laugh and a drink with her one night, and then we ran into her in Rome as well. Her keen sense of direction and knack for finding the coolest spots came in handy. Well, I better go, life seemed to smack me in the face with stuff to do as soon as I got back - let me just say that our Church has a retreat this weekend, and I am looking forward to relaxing and reading my Bible.


By the by, I promise not to slack off like that again. Secondly, check out the band's myspace...www.myspace.com/circleand8th


7 comments:

KDees said...

oh, you still have a few faithful readers, Jon!

Bonnie said...

Yup...and I am definitely one of 'em :) Glad to see you're back! We had an incredible time in Italy as well. Wish we could've made it to Sorrento...sounds awesome!

Erica said...

Welcome home friend... the ole I-Net will remain with its grip firmly imbedded in you... and for that, us weiners up at 3 in the morning greatly thank you for your travel tales and photos of Dora. Good ole Dora.

Melissa Wiebe said...

Listened to your tunes. Zoned out for a second and forgot it was you guys, then I thought I was listening to Caedmon's Call for a split second. Then I zoned back in and decided these guys are really good. Nice job. Also it was great to see you in Saskatoon. Later!

officehourthoughts said...

Hey glad you're back, But I have to say, I'm sick of facebook already... and I'm even more sick of people using it as a lame excuse for a lack of dedication to their blogs :D glad you're back to posting... oh and by the way I love the new music.... although you should make it possible for me to add it onto my profile... just a thought.

kathleen said...

ha ha...oh jon.
Dora seems to be travelling Germany too...I have run into her a few times, says she misses you.
anyways...love you!

Trev and Rebekah said...

I think it's neat that you are friends with your sister and can travel with her.